Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: site for accessories, dice, food, gold coins, etc

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member schallerwoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2004
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    What a great site. Thanks for posting it. I see a lot of orders in my future.

    Nann

  3. #3
    Inactive Member llennox's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've bought from Kathy before and have always been really pleased. I love the rings that fit the fused finger. I've bought 3 "diamond" rings so when my girls dress up in their wedding gowns (made by my friend Mollie Wright, "dyegowns" on ebay) they have THE ring too. I also bought the ruby, emerald and sapphire rings...waiting for me to make queen or Renaissance or Tutor outfits. The loaves of bread are really terrific.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the link, Laurie, hope you can start sleeping better! Their food is so pretty, but needs some protein!

    Seeing their books reminded me that last week I was at a local bookstore. They had a great assortment of mini-books but only one would be appropriate for any of the historicals. It was vintage Mickey & Minnie books (the pictures of them were of the "original" look). Coincidentally, a few days later I saw a tea set with the same type drawings at Marshall's (not Marshall Field's). Years ago my sis gave me a mini book of Emily Dickinson - perfect size for AG's!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ria- she has a magnifying glass!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm sending this site to my mom. Tres kewl.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member annkirstin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, the food IS darling! And some of it looks pretty realistic too!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome, I needed bread for Heather's shabbat dinners. Thanks. I will try to place an order this month of a bunch of food items.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •